America is at the the top of the most number of obese people in the world. One of the reasons why this is happening is because most of their citizens are busy working, thus they don’t have time to do some exercises and they also usually eat at fast food chains where the foods are usually oily and fatty.
Obesity can be prevented. You can start by doing these tips:
- Increase consumption of foods rich in fiber
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day (thrice a week). If you don’t have 30 minutes, you may choose to do this 4 minutes exercise that promises to burn at least 600 calories (click here)
- Reduce your fat, sugar and salt consumption that we usually get from eating processed foods
- Engage in regular physical activities (60 minutes a day for children and 150 minutes per week for adults). Accrding to WHO
- Have six to eight hours of sleep
- Eat healthy food in small quantities every 2 to 3 hours every day
- Pack your own lunch so that you will not opt to go to fast food chains if you are hungry
Eating healthy food is more expensive than dining at fast food restaurants, but doing this will lessen your risk in getting deadly diseases like cancer and cardiovascular related disease. It is better to be healthy now than regret it later.